2001 was the year I crossed the border for the first time and entered in to another country. It was Hungary and it was just a short visit to Szeged with some family members. Just a day trip that included a small city tour too. By that time I had no idea that this would be the first step in a long journey of traveling and exploring the world. Since then I visited another 47 countries (Europe, Asia and Africa) with multiple entries in many European countries ( I really feel like home here).
Traveling means spreading your wings and flying away.
Traveling means leaving your worries and problems at the airport.
Traveling means having a dream.
Traveling means living the moment.
Traveling mean fun, friends and amazing people.
Traveling means history, cultures, cuisine.
Traveling means learning, growing and most of all getting to know yourself.
That is why I travel. That is why I spread the travel love <3
Ioana in a glance…
Super Powers: An endless source of enthusiasm and curioisty for learning, discovering and exploring.
Longest travel: South- East Asia (20 Dec 2017 – 12 Feb 2018)
Highest destination: 5416m Thorog La Pass, Nepal (April 2016)
Highest snowboard slope: 3250m Hintertux Glacier, Austria (March 2018)
- Elefant Safari, Sri Lanka (September 2015)
- Local food cooking class, Sri Lanka (September 2015)
- Swimming with turles, Gili Islands, Bali, Indonesia (September 2016)
- Night hike and sunrise on the vlucano 3142m Mt. Agung, Bali, Indonesia (September 2016)
- Swimming with Whale Sharks, Oslob, Phillipines (February 2018)
- Flying fox (zipline) 500 m long and 130 m from ground level, Bohol, Philippines (February 2018)
Wish List: Belize, Peru, New Zeeland, Costa Rica.
- see Aurora Borealis/ Australis
- climb Kilimajaro
- Go on a desert expedition
- visit most of independent states in Europe: 34 visited / 51 total
All countries I traveled to: 47 (map needs an update)